The current and ongoing way of this society always roots for evolving and sectional sofas could provide such a change in your living space. Sectional sofas are an elegant and a wonderful alternative to the old, tedious and uncomfortable living room couches? Through this reviews of the best sectional sofas, you can find the perfect one for your living room. Let’s start!
One among the leading advantages of a sectional sofa is that they fit perfectly in a smaller room and can accommodate more people than a regular sofa in similar conditions. Sectional sofas are practically a long term investment, so before buying it, we must indulge ourselves with good forethought. A variety of sectional sofas are available. We can decide which one we want as per the dimensions and space of our room. A ‘left arm facing’ sectional is such a sofa in which the arm is on the left side and one in which the arm is on the right side is known as ‘right arm facing’ sectional.
Before we go further, let’s see some of the best sectional sofa beds we have rated:
Before buying your sectional, double check whether it is left arm facing or right arm facing because it is a major decision on whether the sectional fits your living room or not. Sectional sofas are made up of two or more pieces. Lesser the pieces lesser the price. So you must attempt to reduce the no of pieces in your sectional considering space and price.
Here are some sectional sofas that are classified as per their orientation and shape. They are listed below.
Classifying the sectional sofas based on shape
- L-shaped sectional sofas- this, as the name suggests this type of sectional is of ‘L’ shape. Here an additional piece will be attached to the normal sofa to make an ‘L’ and we have to make sure the larger portion fits to a long wall of the living room.
- U- Shaped sectional sofa– this type of sectional sofa is of U shape and in this case additions are provided on both the sides of the sofa and this type can accommodate more people than an ‘L’ shaped sofa. But keep in mind that this sofa needs more space.
- Semi-circular sectional sofa- In a living room where the TV is placed in a corner for a better view of the screen, accommodating people semi-circular sectional sofas are the best for a group viewing scenario. Again, the only disadvantage is that they consume a lot of space. So if you are thinking about purchasing one, make sure it fits in your living room without creating a congesting situation.
Classification based on orientation
- Sectionals with chaise lounge- This is a very popular sectional in the current. In this type of sofa a chaise lounge is attached to either side of the sofa. They can help accommodate more people than a normal sectional sofa.
- Recliner sectional sofa- recliners will be attached to this sectional sofa, making it an entertainment friendly atmosphere. Yes, this is the ultimate sofa for you and your buddies to be on while watching that thrilling episode. The recliners may be on the ends or in the middle portion of the sofa.
- Sleeper sectional sofa- a sleeper sectional sofa is easily convertible into a full sized bed and often comes handy when you have unexpected guests in your home.
You can find more details on various aspects which make a sofa the best sectional in our sectional sofa buying guide. You should give due attention in to these factors while buying one.
- 1 Best Sectional Sofa Reviews – Our Top 5 Picks
- 1.1 Bobkona Soft Touch Bonded Leather Match 3-piece Sectional Sofa Set
- 1.2 Baxton Studio Orland Leather Modern Sectional Sofa Set With Left Facing Chaise, Brown
- 1.3 Bobkona Poundex Benford Collection Faux Linen Chaise Sofa, 2- Piece, Ash
- 1.4 Samuel Sectional By Coaster Furniture
- 1.5 Bobkona Manhattan Reversible Microfiber 3-Piece Sectional Sofa Set, In Chocolate Shade
- 2 Found the Best Sectional Sofas for your Home?